Welcome to The Alice Paul House!
The Alice Paul House offers services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, juvenile offenders, and other crimes.
Free and Confidential Services
- 24-Hour crisis hotline assistance
- Emergency shelter is provided to victims of domestic violence and their dependent children 24-hours
- Individual and group counseling is provided to victims of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Medical and legal advocacy services are provided to victims of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Community awareness and education programs are available to Indiana County residents