Welcome to The Alice Paul House!
The Alice Paul House offers services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other serious crimes.
Free and Confidential Services
- Crisis hotline is available for 24 hour assistance (Contact Us link above)
- Emergency shelter is provided to victims of domestic violence and their dependent children 24-hours
- Individual and group counseling is provided to victims of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Medical and legal advocacy services are provided to victim of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Community awareness and education programs are available to Indiana County residents