Welcome to The Alice Paul House!
The Alice Paul House offers services to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, juvenile offenders, and other crimes.
Confidential provided at no cost to our clients include:
- 24-Hour crisis hotline assistance
- Emergency shelter is provided to victims of domestic violence and their dependent children 24-hours
- Individual and group counseling is provided to victims of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Medical and legal advocacy services are provided to victims of crime, their children, and significant others impacted by crime
- Community awareness and education programs are available to Indiana County residents